Sunday, November 1, 2015

Joecool Is Taking A Break

To my dedicated readers, Joecool will be doing some traveling and won't be avaiable to update the blog for a few weeks.

In the meantime, please enjoy some of the classic stories you can find in my archives.

There doesn't seem to be much going on in the Amway world right now. The same old recruiting everyone with a pulse and trying to sell them tools. Hopefully there is enough exposure on the internet to shine lights ipon what was once a dark secret. The diamonds can't hide behind their lies anymore and it seems that meeting and function venues are shrinking.

I hope my blog has provided some valuable information for prospects seeking information in order to be able to make an informed chose about whether to get involved or not.

I will be back to update the blog in a few weeks. Until then, have a great November bloggers!